Monday, September 14, 2009

"Everything's Amazing; Nobody's Happy"

While it may not always be the best strategy in pursuing mental health, it can do some good once and a while to step back and look at what progress has been made, lest it be unappreciated.



From now on I'll be sure to take such notice. It's amazing how much easier life can be made by making such acknowledgements. Sometimes at work I get frustrated with the laborious nature of some of my job tasks, say taking a shovel to go do some digging. Then I think about what effort it took to invent the shovel, and what things would be like without it. The work doesn't bother me after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.