Saturday, July 17, 2010

Speak English!

I thought this might be a temporary problem, but it's been going on for some weeks now that some Asian posters will either spam my comments or write something in a language I can't understand. No matter how often I reject their comments they keep coming back, so it may be a spam bot.

Whatever it may be, I want to let it be known that I'll only accept comments and communications in English and English only. I know no other languages right now, so I am only able to moderate comments I can read. If I ever become fluent in another language then I'll widen the standards accordingly, but right now I'm limited only to English, so I require any potential posters to write to those specifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.