Friday, July 30, 2010

Project Time Estimate Update

Well, it turns out that it may not be that much longer for my project to be finished after all. I did a little bit of research and came upon some information that my project could be accomplished if I were to, say, increase my income by a single working shift or the like. For a while I thought it was necessary for me to work six or seven days a week to be able to afford its accomplishment, but much less is required. As such, I might be able to just continue working hard at my present job until I become valuable enough to earn more shifts.

But again it's a mystery when exactly that will happen. I've been becoming more efficient and effective at my work efforts, and I managed to cure some temperament pitfalls by restricting my sugar and taking more naps, but it still takes a period of time to prove that such efforts can be consistently held.

Anyhow, I don't think it'll be much longer now. Given the likelihood of the project ending in 1-3 months I can now engage in some other actions to anticipate it. The boring waiting phase can be alleviated for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.