Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Good Thing That Happened

I won a chocolate contest. New Tree was holding a Valentine's Day contest in which you had to describe what your mood would be like on that day using New Tree flavor line titles (Eternity, Sexy, etc.), and I won! Unless I'm mistaken, I won a 27 piece gift pack.

I'm particularly happy because I consider New Tree's chocolates rather hard to get a hold of, so to have so many come to me was quite a nice surprise to find when I logged into my Facebook account. Being a chocolate connoisseur I will, of course, certainly be reviewing many of them, but some of them won't be dark chocolate, so I'll do those on days other than a Friday, that being the day I like to officially reserve for dark chocolate.

Just wanted to let you know of a value I obtained. :-)

(Sorry for the short post. Some other writing has been eating up my time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.