Monday, February 21, 2011

Happenings

Happenings have been happening, and I've only gotten free from my external obligations today on Monday, so I don't have any plans for blogging this week except for a weekly summary and chocolate review. Good things are going on nonetheless, but it's unfortunate that I'll only be able to tell you about the end product; I can't talk about it step-by-step as the events occur. It seems that my life may get a little busier in the coming weeks, which may call for a full out suspension of my writing for an extended period. We'll play it by ear, but in the end it's immensely worthwhile for my life. All I can hope is that you don't forget about me in my absence if it is indeed called for. Life is a priority.

I'll just have to roll with things as they come along. Normalcy will return in a short while, but for the meanwhile irregular and uncommon demands necessitate my attention, especially writing for other, more private audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.