Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sorry Again

Excuse the redundancy, but I feel obligated to state this again since I've been directing so many people to my blog as of late to peruse my food-related writing. Due to external circumstances I probably won't be blogging this week except for my regular chocolate review and weekly summary. I've been doing so much writing for other sources that I'm not all that motivated to continue on here at the same time, but hopefully that will change soon.

Stay with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.