Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wonky Blog

I don't know why, but ever since I've moved my blog has been malfunctioning with its publishing function. I have been doing well to construct and date my posts appropriately, but for whatever reason my blog has been refusing to publish my articles at their designated time. I don't know if I'm accidentally hitting a keyboard shortcut or what, but it's annoying.

If you've been wondering why I've been posting my articles at sporadic times, rather than consistently as I usually do, this is why. But then again, perhaps you wouldn't notice since I've changed time zones, so naturally I'm aligning my blog in accordance to that as opposed to keeping things the same. When things get fixed, my new trend is that I'll be on Central Time, so my blog will publish an hour earlier for some and an hour later for others.

For now I'm hoping the problem is just a temporary glitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.