Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Inconsistency Once Again

As you might know, currently I'm unemployed. My move to Texas was mostly to take advantage of the better economy present; I need to be here to take advantage of it. Consequently, my biggest concern at the moment is finding a job, not maintaining my studying and reading habits. I'm not sure how long this hunt shall continue, but just to let you know it may interfere with my writing pace. It may be frustrating on your part to read this considering my already sporadic posting a few weeks ago due to my Project, but that's the way things are.

Overall, I'm going to try and let it not interfere, but I cannot be certain of total consistency. At the very least, I can promise you my weekly chocolate review. Those I make a special effort for.

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to congratulate you on your move. So: congratulations on your move! I think, in the long run, it was the best thing you could have done given your situation.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.