Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekly Summary: Here's the Thing

Due to recent happenings my life has been off from its regular habits, and to tell you the truth I still don't feel like I'm back in my regular mindset of studying and writing. For the next few days and part of next week my writing will continue to be disrupted, though for immensely good reasons. You'll be let know of those reasons ASAP, so don't worry about being left in the dark for too long.

Also, I think I'm going to skip next week's chocolate tasting. Due to these recent happenings I've been trying to dispose of some sugary goods, like the ice cream in my freezer, and my body would certainly benefit from a strict rest. In its place I think I'll substitute an ice cream review since, well, that's what I'm eating.

I do hope you're being patience with my continued absence. It is my intention to resume regularity as soon as possible, but much much much more important things are going on right now, okay? For now I'm going to have to forgo speaking of my explicit weekly goals since they need to be kept private for the moment. It's all for the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.