Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Nutritional Addendum to my Green & Black's Review

A little while ago I gave a review for Green & Black's 85% cocoa dark chocolate and noted that the nutritional content on the wrapper contradicts the website information, therefore I wasn't sure what the true fat and sugar content of the bar was.

It's taken a little while, but Green & Black's has finally responded to my inquiry. They recognized the contradiction and noted that the website information is indeed incorrect, so they will be taking the effort to make sure the website matches the information on the packaging.

I hope this helps anyone who's concerned with the nutritional aspects of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.