Sunday, July 10, 2011

Music: J-Punch's *Afterglow*

I had almost forgotten about this until I saw it bookmarked in my Pandora profile. Here's a very delicate romance song, one that seems to be suitable for those peak physically intimate moments in a relationship. The smoothness of the melody and female vocals are very good.



I've been a neglectful person towards my music lately I admit, however. I've got to be careful lest I make music an unjustly treated value in my life, giving it bare attention and little concentration. It does add to the spiritual value of my life, so I need to take more care to maintain that value. I think overall I need to work harder at pressing my mental faculties, as I seem to be most receptive to music when I'm mentally exhausted and want to do nothing except lie on the floor and contemplate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.