Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Page

Hey guys, if you hadn't already noticed, I created a new page for my blog that details the intricacies of my chocolate reviews, such as why I do them, what my standards are for choosing chocolates, and more. Embarrassing I know, but I've only now discovered the page feature for Blogger.

I've detailed all this stuff in previous articles before, but I don't think it's sufficient given that those posts will quickly be buried and forgotten, so I think I should have something easy to reference for those newcomers who may wish to know something like how I pick chocolates. I'll update the page here and there, but nothing big enough to make worth checking it periodically.

Let me know if there's any other information or questions you'd like me to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Etiquette

1.) Do not use vulgar swear words that denote sexual activities or bodily excretions.

2.) Employ common sense manners when addressing the author or other commenters.

Additionally, you're welcome to present contrary and challenging positions within these guidelines, but please do not assume that my lack of response, even if I commented before, is evidence of my endorsement of your position.